Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour

So many people have been raving about Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour, so I decided to run up to Liberty in my lunch hour last week and see if I could find one to suit me - I definitely ran back down Regent Street clutching a little purple bag!

After reading Vivianna's rave reviews (Viviannadoesmakeup) I decided to have a look at Lush Nectarine, however I was informed that they no longer had that in stock - I was very sad! But do not fear, I found a great alternative! Orange Blossom is a really lovely coral pink with an orange/gold aspect to it. I REALLY like it. I'd previously been using Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour in soft peach, but this is definitely now my favourite.

This picture doesn't do it justice at all, but you can see the general tone of it; not too pigmented but with enough colour to give you a real peachy glow. I won't put a photograph up of it on me just yet, as I'm saving that for this weekend, when I will do a post on the make up that I wear everyday - this shows you how much I love this blush!

You can buy this blush from Laura Mercier counters in places like Liberty (where I got mine) and I've seen it on the John Lewis website here for £20.50 - slightly expensive for something so tiny (3.8g) but I really do love the colour, and for me it was a good buy!

Have you bought any of the Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment